Success with the Pillar® Procedure can be influenced by many factors in the upper airway. Only a qualified physician — typically an ear, nose, and throat (ENT) doctor or an oral maxillofacial surgeon – can determine if the Pillar Procedure is right for you. When consulting with a physician about a potential sleep disorder such as chronic snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, here are some questions you can ask:
- How do I know if I have a snoring problem or obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
- How do you determine the severity of obstructive sleep apnea?
- Could my snoring or obstructive sleep apnea have long-term effects on my health?
- Could medications I’m taking be making my snoring or obstructive sleep apnea worse?
- If I do suffer from snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, what are my treatment options?
- Will correcting my sinus issues eliminate my snoring?
- How will the different treatments affect my lifestyle?
- Who should I talk to if I have more questions?
FIND A PHYSICIAN
Use our online tool to find a specialist near you trained in the Pillar Procedure, so you can ask about cost and any financing options they may offer.